Climate Fit is a free online training course to help SMEs reduce their carbon emissions and join the collective race to net zero.
Who is it for?
Climate Fit has been specifically designed for SMEs.
We understand that when it comes to addressing climate change it can be hard to know where to start. The sheer scale of the challenges ahead, coupled with a lack of information and limited resources to initiate change, leaves many unsure how to take action.
Wherever you are in the world, and whether you are a team of two or have a squad 100 strong, this course aims to help small and medium businesses navigate the path to net zero, in seven achievable steps.
Take action in 7 achievable steps
How it works:
- Free and open to all SMEs, access the course online, wherever you are in the world
- Seven modules breaking the tasks down into achievable steps.
- 20-30 minutes per module, this self-paced course is designed so you can set the pace.
- Highly interactive, featuring videos, activities, and quizzes to assist your learning journey.
- Learn from your peers, with case studies on other businesses who are leading the way on climate action
- Set concrete actions, that you can take back to your business to effectively implement change
- Language options – Spanish translation coming soon!
- Guided by our eco-athletes, motivating you every step of the way.
What’s in it for you?
In case protecting Planet Earth for future generations wasn’t enough, by taking climate action your business can:
- Meet growing consumer demand for sustainable brands
- Discover how you can save money and create new revenue through sustainable practices
- Win and retain business with leading companies expecting sustainability from their suppliers
- Manage risk and improve resilience
- Enhance your access to capital
- Attract and retain top talent looking to work with sustainably focused organisations
- Be ahead of the game with regulatory changes
Want to know more?
For more information on Climate Fit check out our webinar recording which provides a run through of the course.